WESTBROOK, Minnesota (STPNS) -- Public informational open house meeting concerning County Highway 33 (l st Avenue) will be held Wednesday, September 7. It is hosted by Cottonwood County and the City of Westbrook from 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at the Westbrook Senior Center, 849 5th Street, Westbrook, MN 56183
Project Background: Cottonwood County and the City of Westbrook are considering a street reconstruction project on County Highway 33 (1st Avenue) from Trunk Highway 30 to County Highway 30. This segment of roadway is nearing the end of its usable life.
Public Open House Overview: The open house is being held to gather information from business owners and
residents that reside along or near the County Highway 33 corridor, prior to the start of project design efforts. Additionally, project representatives will be available to answer questions about the upcoming project. Feel free to drop in anytime from 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and talk with a project representative.
Open House Purpose:
• Gain input and feedback from impacted property owners related to any issues or concerns that you may be aware of along the County Highway 33 corridor.
• Discuss what works and doesn't work with the existing corridor to help improve the County Highway 33 project and create a roadway design that works best for all users and adjacent property owners.
• Discuss any other questions that impacted property owners or road users may have regarding the project being considered.
If you have any questions or comments prior to the open house, please contact:
• Cottonwood County: JinYeene Neumann at firstname.lastname@example.org 507-831-1389
• City of Westbrook: Katie Steen at email@example.com 507-274-5110
© 2017 Sentinel Tribune
Westbrook, Minnesota. All Rights Reserved. This content, including derivations, may not be stored or distributed in any manner, disseminated, published, broadcast, rewritten or reproduced without express, written consent from STPNS